Thursday 10 April 2014

The Last Update in 2013



Quiet a long time didn’t update my blog, let’s recall back what’s the race that we have joined in November and December 2013.




On the 1st week of Dec, we joined a 10km race at Rasah Kemayan, Seremban. XX and I decided to rent a room at budget hotel so that we can have enough time to sleep and have a good preparation before race. Unfortunately, the condition of the room are totally very bad…No window, smell bad, smelly and poor looking bed sheet. Some more, there also have mosquito and flea…Make us cannot have a nice sleep before race. Haizzz…We thought that the small race and away from city will not have any strong competitor. Mana tau, when we reached there and found that quite lot of Kenya too…The prices for this race also until Top5 and there also have 5 of them to men open and 5 of them is women open. OMG….XX and me already frustrated and hold no hope for top5. But we also try our best to run for it…Finally, XX get 7th placing and me get 6th placing…Oh, we already know that we cannot beat the Kenyans…Overall, is a good race to join, small event but the registration quite expensive and we get nothing. After eaten our breakfast and walkaround Seremban, we went back to GHR.




 GM Klang Run for It 7 is also one of our hopes to achieve some result…This time, they have half marathon and 10km categorize and we joined 10km as usual. When we reached there, half marathon already started their run…This event quite happening as mostly the runners are Chinese and on that time there also have GM Warehouse Sales…I’m quite satisfied of my achievement for this time as my time is 50min24sec in 1st placing and XX pula get 2nd placing with 39min27sec. After race, we go enjoy our Bak Kut Teh and walk around at Aeon Klang.


In the conjunction of Bangi Carnival, they organized the Bangi Fun Run which is only run 3.5km. I felt quite nervous for this race as I didn’t know how fast and how much energy that I need to use for this race. If too fast, will have no more energy to continue, if too slow sure cut by others. After consulted XX coach, I did follow wat he taught and try to follow others who is almost same speed with me. This time, we met up with some competitor again and quite difficult to beat them. But we also try our best to complete our run and I get 1st placing with around 14min and XX get 2nd placing with 12min30sec. Wat a lucky day for me as I also get a lucky draw, Hamper…Hahaha… 
 


The last race that we joined in 2013 is Newton Challenge 2013 which has 25km and 15km at Puchong. We joined 15km, quite a challenge for me as quite a long time didn’t run long distance and need to out some time effort to train more. Maybe at first I ran too fast and during the all the way, I almost buncit and no more energy to run faster…the route also quite a challenge for me as there have a lots of hills. I also managed to completed in 1hr20min53sec with 6th placing and XX get 5th placing with 1hr10min . Although this race quite challenged but I also managed by beat down one of the strong competitor. In this race, we also meet up back with XX’s kakithon geng andhave an opportunity to have breakfast and chit chat together…


The event that I felt most excited is able to get in and participate to Mountain Dew 2013 Challenge. At first, I just try my luck to participate because last year saw XX joined quite challenges and I think I’m not able to get into next round. Mana tau, I able to get into Top20 and also have a chance to go around by take flight, bus, ferry in 1 day…Quite a good n unforgettable experiences for me. I also get a chance to know a lot of friends from others place who is very friendly, helpful and also will give us tips to overcome the challenge. Hope that, we can meet up again in this year’s challenge and able to join together with XX. The prizes for this challenge are plenty and worth to join too…^-^

Overall, I’m quite satisfied with my achievement in year 2013 and can said improved a lots….hehehe. As usual, need to thanks my lovely coach who always care about me, teach me, consult me whenever I facing some challenges and issues. TQ…^.^

No comments:

Post a Comment