Friday 22 November 2013

Train Hard, Run Harder...^-^



Oh…quite a long time didn’t update my running blog… The 1st race that we joined after Raya Holiday is Shape Run...I felt quite stressful to run this race, I think it’s because last time I didn’t perform well and my time was very bad…Although we have enough training time and I felt more confident joh but I just  managed to get 15th places with 1hr 02min 34sec…improved quite lot compared with last year 1 hr 25 min something!! This race successful attracted a lot of strong flers to join bcz of their attractive prizes!!! XX also get the same placing with me…hahahaha…15th!!! The next day, we went to Penang to attend my bro's wedding...



The embarrassing  thing that happen to this race is I dun know why my stomach felt uncomfortable all the way from half way to the finishing and finally I vomit out the chocolate that I eaten before the race start!!! OMG…my colleagues also joining us to run this race where they are Kate, Rae n Eric…

The 2nd race that we joined in Sept is Jog for Hope at Taylor College..Actually we didn’t join any race on that week and last min decide to join it…Emmm, still think abt will have any attractive prizes to win…then XX and me decided to join 6km run and managed to get 1st place for both of us!!! The prizes that we won is a Taylor’s bottle, a worthy book and a vitamin… The thing that I’m not so satisfied with my result is I beat-up by a Indian junior girl who last 1 km managed to catch up me and on that time I give up to speed up and finally she get top 1 among the women category!!! Haizzz…..learned a lesson from here….should not give up until finish >.<


After this, the next race that we join is Standard Chartered which postponed from June to Sept!!! This time we joined Ekiden MSIG rally race which have 5ppls in a team and our team is Kakithon Global from XX (captain Ong), Chan, Chau, Liting and me..2gals + 3boys. Since like this time we have a strong competitors which is from Indian ppl and XX’s enemy … Although we get 4th placing, but I quite satisfied with the result and time that we achieved…maybe we can try in next year by practice and train more…Anyway, quite a good gathering with XX’s Uni friends….^-^

Here come the events on October, the race that we join is IJM Land Run at Seremban…Thought can have a meet with my ex-colleagues but we unable to meet up due to quite crowded on tat time…before the race start, I thought my chance to get top 3 is high but after that I saw a Mat Salleh and my chance to get No. 1 is gone but all the way, I was following her until during the time to climb up a very long hill…on that time, I ady dun have enough energy to follow anymore and also have a opportunity to catch up by a Chinese gal…Ishhh…I dun wan beat up by her, I try to follow her but after that I cannot ady (nt more energy joh) and others strong flers successful catch up me…Finally, I get No.4 and XX successful get top3..felt quite happy for his achievement and wat a lucky boy on that day, he also won a hamper from a lucky draw!!! From this race, I managed to get know more abt my category’s competitors and I hope that 1 day I able to follow them…^-^


19-20 Oct is a day full of a lot of races which we have BSN night run on 19th Oct and XX decided to join his 1st time half marathon in this year and he manage to get 11th placing and won RM50…the next day is Adidad KOTR , XX, Eric and me joined 10km run…at here, I would like to say a BIG “THANK YOU” to my lovey XX where he successful pace me to get my first TOP3 from a big event…I felt very thankful to him for sacrificed his own race to pace me, without him I think I will easily give up to catch up the ppl who cut off me during the race…I managed to get some Adidas vouchers, hampers, sunglasses, watch and others skin cares products…


One thing that I felt unhappy is where XX’s friend who are not so friendly to order us collect race kits for her and wanted us to pass the things to them earlierof the morning…and before the night of the race we went back quite late ard 1am just sleep and we wake up on 4am….Haizzz…and they never appreciated wat we have done to them somemore show us the angry face …dun know wat kind of ppl they are!!!
The coming week is we are going to have our vacation at Bangkok with XX, my mum, my colleagues…can said quite a wonderful trip that we have…maybe next time we can come again by two of us only!!!


After rest about 4-5 days, we try to train back our performance back to continue our racing journey…This time we joined Salomon X-Trail Run at MARDI, UPM…Thought this time will not have a lot of ppls join de, but don’t why quite lot of strong flers joining this race too maybe attracted by the Salomon products and the attractive prizes . Somemore on that day quite lot of big events run in the same day too… Haizz, finally XX and me just manage to get placing No.6 and the prizes just for Top5…Aiyaaa…. But quite worth to register this race, we get Salomon T-shirt, a porch and a special designed medal…


Penang Bridge International Marathon  can said is my first time to join half marathon…I’m taking this is to challenge myself and hope can perform back my performance during we join Eco-Challenge Run at UTM. Finally I’m successful get 13th placing with cash prize as my reward…This time can said I quite enjoy the race, I’m running non-stop and managed to applied some skills that XX trained me…This time can said half marathon is full of strong competitors where the Chinese gal from IJM oso joining half and she managed to get top10 and I hope one day I can be the same with them too…Although XX didnt get in to get top15 but I felt proud to him as he managed to get his PB to finish his 21km…this time can said quite tough for him as many strong flers oso join half too…

From this trip, I also learned to know some of my colleagues’ real face as some of the don’t know why suddenly ffk us and the last minute changes make us cannot handle it…Haizz, dun know wat they thinking abt and they never explain to us what is going on…But this trip can said it is a wonderful trip for me and very excited for my achievement..Hope that one day I manage to catch up the strong flers…

I also would like to have this opportunity to say “THANK YOU” to my coach…who train me very hard and I will try all my best to continue our running journey to have a great achievement for a better tomorrow!!!  Oh yeaaaaah…….

No comments:

Post a Comment