Wednesday 5 June 2013

New Starting, New Journey...May~^0^



After a good rest for almost 1 month on April, May is the month where we started to join back the race loh...The 1st race that we joined is Deuter Trail Run, this also my 1st time run in a trail. Before the race, i felt a bit scared and think abt the dangerous that will be happened in a jungle. Luckily, everything was very smooth...Earlier in the morning 4am, we departed from Genting Highlands to Putrajaya, when we reached there the time still earlier and we have an opportunity to have a nap and rest. Ard 7am, we can heard some sound ard us and starting to have a warm-up session. 

Before the race start, we tried to observed the situation at there and found out some competitor at there which is mostly is men category 1..that was too bad for XX... for the women category, wat we can found is a Chinese girl who is look like quite muscled. On that day, also gt 1 race which is Larian Bersama Bomba, we planned to join that race on that day 1 unfortunately due to Election Day, Deuter Run postponed to the same day as Larian Bomba therefore forced us to choose either join 1 race. Finally, we decided to join Deuter Run which is the 1st time for me…

The race start on 8am for men category and 8.15am is women category...At first, dun noe y I felt like very Chuan n dun have some much energy to chase a Malay gal who is in-front of me…On tat time, I tried manage myself to keep it on same pace and tried to passed by some little girl n boy who was in-front of me. I thought I was on 2nd or 3rd place on that time, who know tat actually I’m the 1st for Women open category and I’m so happy for my 1st time achieved my 2013’s target which get at least a 1st place for any race. Hahaha…I’m finally got it. I’m felt so happy for the result and grateful tat XX always with me too…^-^
After the prizes given ceremony, a reporter from NST wants to interview me pula. Hahaha…Oh my 1st time…wakakaka…As my conclusion for Deuter Trail Run was organized well, the MC know who to control the situation and HIGH…Very a good event to join!!! Oh yaa, 1 more thing…The hard part of the race is, need to “Execuse Me” to the front of the slowly boys who blocked our way, some more the way is very narrow and dangerous. If you’re not be careful, you might make your leg injury and fall down too and myself almost go “ Langgar” a tree when I said an “Execuse Me” to fatty boy who was blocked my front view. Luckily, I managed to hug the tree on that time…Over all, good experience, a race to join. The trophy and finisher medal for this run also special made…
















The race that we join on 3rd week of May is Hypertension World Fun Run and KL Towerthon. This time, my colleagues Rae n JS joined us for their 1st time at Setia Eco-Park Shah Alam. The distance is 5km and mostly is the family members and student joined this race. The environment at there very peaceful and very nice for us to stay but this place is special for the Orang Kaya 1. When the race started, I follow my normal pace and try to follow some guys in-front of me and I’m still managed to see XX in-front of me abt 2km far…I thinking that is that my started was too fast ah because on that time not more any women category in-front of me. After 2-3 minutes, I saw a Malay girl who was look very fat but can run quite fast was tried to pass over me. I tried to keep my speed with her n passed over her…Although can passed over her, but this time gt a little boy and a girl are run together with me.  I tried to follow them some more they look quite pro than me o. Hahaha…So, all the way until the finish line, I ran with the little girl…a thing tat make me very angry abt is a uncle asked the little speedup to potong this Auntie o…OMG, I was angry on that time and when across the finish line. I speed up myself to passed over the little girl…Yaa, the little girl also got her 1st place on Junior Category…and this also is my 2nd time to get in 1st place for women category. Hahaha…XX also not bad get his 2nd place for men category. We received very special framed certificates, some vouchers, hampers and a Seiko watch for my 1st place. Wakakaka…























The next day is KL Towethon joh, every time this race falls on my mum’s birthday 1..Aiyaya, kena marah by my sis joh…Ard 3am, we woke up and came up from my colleagues Eric’s house where we stay a night at there…Although my category start on 7am and XX them 5am, but I also come out earlier with them and wait there for try to have a nap before my turn…Before my category, XX n Eric them are completed their race joh laa. Aiyaya…where is my turn o. On tat time, I started to felt tired, sleepy and hungry joh laa some more raining o.Haiz, no mood to race joh laa… From this race, we also can saw some Geng competitor joining too…and mostly is Kenya runners…Unfortunately to XX, he started on a last batch for men category…which need to said “Execuse Me” for a few times…so to me too. hahahaa..Me in a 2nd batch…which the men veteran and a first batch of women category ady started joh…At first, I felt very suffering, some more need to push others slowly ppl in-front of me, some of my energy gone joh…The starting which is run up the hill, I managed to catch up with some the gals who is in-front of me and try to pass over them. I think on that time, I ady at 5 or 6 places joh…Every time, when I climb the staircases I felt suffering and difficult to keep my breath calm and thinking abt next time I will not join this kind of race joh…but will I do so!!! I think mostly not, bcz can successfully conquer the KL Towerthon make me very proud n excited which is this time I get 11th place with some improvement compared with last year. Haha…all over, very good laa although cannot get top 10!!! Will try again in next year. This year XX’s qing ren also didn’t join, maybe of her I hv an opportunity to get in 11th place???  After the race, we go shopping with my family to celebrate my mum’s birthday too…Wat a tired day for not of us, morning we wake up on 3am the shopping until 6pm…



The 4th week of May, this week XX n I felt abt confusing whether wanna to join which race is more suitable for us…Kenaboi Adventure race, SC Fun Run or concentrate to PUMA Mobium Elite challenge!!?? After have a consideration and comparison, we decided to join SC Fun Run with Eric together…As usual, stay a night at his house then go Putrajaya together in the morning. This time, they changed to running route to opposite where the sun will not so hot. Eric n me joining 4km run and XX pula 8km…finally, can said tat my decision to join 4km is the right 1 compared with XX because his category gt a lot of Geng ppl same as women category. Hahahaha…After the 8km category, is our category started…Eric and I tried to go in-front and prepared ourselves…At first, I tried to control my breath and go smoothly…Some boys are in-front of me and I try to catch up with them, when we turn into a park’s walk way, I saw XX run in too. Haha, I saw happy to met him there. But he suddenly slow down himself to pace me, I tried to ask him catch up his speed but he said tat’s ok with him…Haizz…But I also need to said “Thank you” to him for speed me up…hahaha…and finally I managed to finished my 4km run with 18min. Overall, very thing is good but 1 more thing tat make me very Bu Shuang is the race organizer should be put more concerned to differentiate the categories where especially some races gt men and women category start in a different time. Some of them will混水摸鱼 and try to start the race earlier, tat is not fair for others...  During the prizes ceremony, I received the prizes from The Minister of Youth and Sport, Khairy…this is my 1st time saw him, a very tall guy and also a nice ppl who is the person will spell out the person name when giving the prizes… 







Besides these few race that we joined, we also joined a challenge which is “ PUMA Mobium Elite Challenge”. On the 1st time, I get 1st place on my 1st tried…but after tat beaten by a gal who placing the 1st before me. She given me a a very big challenge which is her record is 37 and mine 1 is 50 something. Walao eh…how o…To become an efficient run is a challenge for us which we need to manage our heart rate, running distance and time too. At first, I almost want to quit my challenge to 3rd time, because I think tat was impossible for me. After encouraged by XX n Eric, we decided to join the challenge on the last day of the challenge day which is on tat day we can saw of lot of Geng ppls come to try their luck and potential… After cool down n calm down my heart rate, I started to tried to last challenge which this time also XX help me control the speed. Over all, I was enjoyed the 800m running while wearing the Puma new shoe with a fresh environment (just after a raining)…Although I cannot beat down tat girl, but I quite satisfied with my results that I achieved which is 49 something compared to my previous record 51 something…a good improvement for me….hahaha..try to find a reason to comfort myself to become not so sad for cannot go Korean..Lolxx…

 
















I have a great experience to this month which is I get 3 times 1st place for the 1st of my life…Anyway, I will keep on myself to try my best to do the best. Besides that, the result that I have now also needs to thank a person who is very important to my life. This person will scold me once I get lazy, always train me to become the best, always scold me is a fatty girl when I eat a lot…But I still like to stay him no matter what. Hehehe…He is my coach, also my lovely XX…^-^ Thank you XX…

1 comment: