Wednesday 23 May 2012

Yes, I Can Do IT !!!


In this year, I owaz follow U to do gym. Sometime I feel that the training that U arrange for me is quite hard to achieve but I oso set in my mind tat will owaz  try my best to do it n will not easily give up.

On last week, we joined the KL Towerthon. Before the race, I feel quite scare n nervous bcz this is my 1st time to join the race which “climb” the staircases n most of the feeling is bcz of lack of training. hehehe….n some oso is bcz of without U along with me gua. But I quite happy that finally I conquer the tower even though the process of the race is quite hard n in a few time I feel wanna to give up ady. Finally I still can tahan until I climb up to the tower…^0^ 

Huh…during I "climbing" the staircase, I “swear” that I will not join this kind of race anymore, but U owaz persuade me to join the race in next year o…wuwu~~ >.< I dun wan laa...

After I successful “climb” up to the tower, all my mind is thinking abt U. n wanna 55 call to inform U tat I finally successes to do IT!!! Even though, my time is not so good, but at least I get 19th place o. hehehe….^0^ 

When joined the Energizer Night Run,even though just get 2nd place. But I feel that I improved quite lot…but as U said that I still have plenty of room to improve. Everytime, when I heard U praised me tat I’m improved a lot, I will be very happy.hehehe… I will not give up so easily n will owaz improve myself n will not make U look down at me geh…^0^

Besides, wanna thanks for U supporting n owaz train n sayang me a lot. I oso will owaz support U, no matter in wat race!!! 


I will try all my best in every single race tat I join…^0^...o n a^o7




No comments:

Post a Comment